All the organizations and companies we work with have one common overarching goal: To make the world a better place!
Although the heart of these organizations/company are their people, it's a challenge to ensure that the Human Resources processes are as efficient as possible, making sure that the organization can deliver on its mandate.
The reasons for these challenges are as many as the different organizations, but we can all benefit from learning from each others experiences, successes and failures.
The objective for Impactpool's HR Academy is to build a knowledge sharing community and to be the impact sector's most valuable knowledge hub for HR professionals. The Academy is relevant irrespective of being a Director, a Business Partner, an Advisor, a Specialist or an associate.
This is an HR Academy where we come together and share our ideas, our solutions to strategic HR dilemmas, our innovative ideas, but also an Academy where you will find templates for the daily HR administration and resources to be used to respond to different challenges during the life-cycle of an employee
We want to provide HR experts arguments, facts, tools and resources to ensure that Human Resources can function as the strategic tool to efficiently deliver results and fulfil common overarching goals.
We believe that the starting point for this goal is to bring organizations and companies together to learn from and share knowledge with each other and eventually come together and work in areas where collaboration can lower transaction costs and increase delivery.
In the HR Academy you find templates and articles about Social sourcing, Talent acquisition and Employer branding.
Below are areas that we cover now, but as the area of people management and Human Resources constantly develops and evolves, new focus areas will be added reflecting latest research! Your input is valuable!
- Innovative and Strategic HR (e. g. how to save money in times of limited resources, how to engage private sector, Learn from others, Templates)
- Talent acquisition (e.g. Employer branding, Workforce planning, Job advertisements, Candidate sourcing, Assess candidates, Templates)
- Onboarding (e.g Onboarding best practice, Learn from others, Duty station report/wiki, Templates)
- Engage (e.g Learning and development, Staff wellbeing, Learn from others, Templates, Career counseling).
- Measure (e.g Measure effective recruitment, performance, engagement, Learn from others, Templates)
- Retain (e. g Strategies to retain talent, Learn from others, Templates)
- Exit (Strategies for ending contracts, assignments, outplacement, , Learn from others, Templates, Counseling)
Are you interested in contributing to this community as a writer, please contact us!